cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unjust Billing

DaveD3
Visitor

Hi, 

I wish to speak to someone who can help me with this stressful and frustrating situation. I have been an EE customer for many years almost paying £1XX.xx amount per month. but how ridiculous can you be as a company, I settled my Mobile Monthly Contract in August and stated that I will be out of the country and I do not want any outstanding payment under my name. I did not use your service since my Termination of the Contract

I contacted your Team, before I departed from the country (September), 3 times for confirmation that all of my billings were done and I don't have anything else to pay and they confirmed that I do not have anything outstanding and no other payments to be made.

Now I am so furious that when I checked my Credit Rating, it went down as I have 'MISSED A PAYMENT FROM EE' could you verify what this is? since I left, my account has been terminated and I can't see any more billing, how on earth you expect me to see that I have a bill to pay? I have notified your team about my departure and had confirmation that I do not have any outstanding balance. I also notified your Team that I will not use my SIM CARD at all and why I have an OUTSTANDING  BILL, which reflected in December? Almost 3 Months since I left the country?

Dave

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaveD3,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you missed an unexpected bill.

A final bill would have been sent to your billing address after the end of your 30 day notice period.

Please get in touch with Customer Care on +447953 966 150 so a member of the team can look into this for you.

Thanks

James