cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add extra charges through Google Play

BTH
Contributor
Contributor

So I usually have a couple.of subscriptions that I add to my phone bill through Google Play. However, since my bill reset this month, I've been unable to process any transactions through G-Play. I've tried small and large in-app purchases as well as subscriptions and nothing is processing, saying I've reached my monthly limit despite having no extra charges on my bill. Is there a reason for this and is there any way to reset this so I can reactivate my subscriptions?

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @BTH

I hope you're well and having a nice day, other than this issue of course.

It may be that your limit has changed, this can happen if you've paid any bills late or anything like that. 

Is that something that could have happened? 

Thanks 

Chris

I have checked ny account- there is no sign of the payment limit being reduced and all my bills have been paid for on time for a long time. There is no immediate sign of a reason it should have decreased 

Thanks for checking that @BTH

As it doesn't look like anything has changed I would advise having a chat with our Customer Care team, so they can look into why this is happening all of a sudden.

Thanks 

Chris

I'm having the exact same issue, contacted customer services and they found no restrictions on my account or change to credit limit, did you get yours resolved? What was the issue if so? 

I'm having this issue now and it is ridiculous!!! They say everything is up to date, no restrictions and no bars ...third person I have spoken to is now telling me to contact google! Everything I try to use ee it says I've reached my limit and to contact 150. Three people so far and they have no idea.