cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed byEE

stewart-ritchie
Contributor
Contributor

EE have put me on a 24 month plan without my permission I live in the Philippines 6 months of the year so why would I sign up for a plan 

25 REPLIES 25
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Can you explain a little more?

stewart-ritchie
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve be scammed by a EE REP 

stewart-ritchie
Contributor
Contributor

EE REP SCAMMED ME INTO A PLAN I DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE UK  THEY CAN SHAVE A MANS FACE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD BY ROBOT BUT THEY CAN’tT COMMUNICATE  WITH ME BY EMAIL 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @stewart-ritchie 

You can use Skype over wifi and the number in my signature to contact EE. (UK hours).

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@stewart-ritchie  EE customer services dont have a email address you can use. It’s too slow for customer issues.     And how do they you get scammed in to a plan ?  You just say no thanks and you mention you don’t live in the UK. 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS “  EE THE RIP YOU OFF COMPANY 

@stewart-ritchie   You agreed to something you didn’t have to how is that a scam ?    

stewart-ritchie
Contributor
Contributor

EE THREATEN MY 92 YEAR OLD MOTHER WHITH BALIFS FOR 15 POUND BILL 

@stewart-ritchie : Please don't shout. My ear drums are ringing!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)