cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM only deal

DJToonZ
Contributor
Contributor

Moving from a Phone and SIM deal to SIM only.
Do I get a new SIM and New Number? Or do I keep the original SIM and Number?

Hoping it's the latter.............

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@DJToonZ , you keep the same number and sim, there is no change there, just an account change, which means you will be saving money, by having a sim only deal, it would be the same if you had wanted to upgrade to a new phone, sim and number do not change.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@DJToonZ , you keep the same number and sim, there is no change there, just an account change, which means you will be saving money, by having a sim only deal, it would be the same if you had wanted to upgrade to a new phone, sim and number do not change.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hi

Thank you for your help.

That’s perfect  

👍 

@DJToonZ , you are welcome, glad I was able to help, have a good day.