cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming call to own number

deanbi
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, recently abroad and looking now at itemised roaming calls it shows me calls to my own number! I haven't called myself and haven't used voicemail so it's definitely not that. Can anyone explain this?

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@deanbi : Somebody called you while abroad & left a VM. As you haven't used VM you haven't seen it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
deanbi
Investigator
Investigator

No, definitely not that. One shows as a call to own number that is 45 minutes long!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @deanbi

Did you receive any calls from UK numbers whilst abroad on the dates and times showing?

Katie

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Does your phone's call log show any other calls that tally with the date & time, allowing for time differences?

Yes, I guess so. Can I tell what number was incoming though?
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

If your incoming call has been recorded on your bill as your number with being abroad there is no way to change this @deanbi

Katie

bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you can tally the bill entry with an incoming roaming call on your phone's call log,then the log should show the number that made the call.