Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remaining Contract Charge + Account Level Service

Godfrey1605
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I am looking to cancel my current contract early and as I understand it there will be a fee, I have roughly one month left so it should be round about the figure for my usual monthly payments. 

However, when I requested a PAC code and was sent a message saying that £x will be due, it also said “the termination charge for your account level service is £x. The account level termination charge will only be applied when all contracts end”.

Can somebody please explain what this second figure means and what is meant by it “will only be applied when all contracts end”.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Godfrey1605   Is it 30 days till your minimum term or is it more than 30 days ?    If it’s over 30 days you are  terminating early.    

Hi,

My contract ends on 8th January next year so I am just over the 30 days till it runs out. Is this what you mean? 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It sounds like you could have an add to plan or add-on that you may need to pay for too @Godfrey1605 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to check your account and confirm for you.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G ,

I spoke with an EE colleague online and they confirmed that I would only need to pay the first amount that was shown in the message, and to ignore the second amount. 

When I asked him what the second amount was he didn’t know…