cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phones been cut off

Norma47
Visitor

Hi
I am wanting a update on my formal complaint for totally shutting my phone down were I could not even turn it on
Now I totally understand and accept restrictions eg calling and texting
But shutting the whole phone down is totally wrong in this day age as we all have our personal information eg bank accounts work information what would you do in a emergency too
This was not a technical issue as my phone has been fine and the member staff in dec 2023 actually said this happened and never should of happened too so to do it again was so wrong
I use my phone at work authenticator app to log into my work computer plus my elderly dad of 88 needs to be able to contact me if there’s emergency or assistance
So please update me on my formal complaint

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

No network operator can prevent a mobile device from powering up - their abilities are limited to allowing/disallowing network access. If a phone won't power up at all, it has a fault.

This forum is not part of EE's formal complaints process, if you have made a complaint then it will be responded to as per https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/complaints-code-of-practice-june-2019.pdf