cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpriced phone bill

Gregfernandes
Visitor

Hi,

I am a currently paying a £97 per month bill for a iPhone 13 with unlimited data.

i believe this crazy overprices for the phone and I have now received an email saying this will increase by £7.50 per month.

i am here to ask for suggestions and recommendations on how to lower this number because i can no longer afford this and everytime i go to live chat they say they cannot help me.

How can I lower this number?

if this can’t be lowered I will have to cancel and go else where because these prices are just unrealistic for a normally working family person!

My daughter is turning the age where she needs a phone, my upgrade is due in May I was going to SE her a phone but it’s still so pricey! 

please help it I will have no choice but to go to another provider. 

thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Mid-contract price rises are allowed for within EE's T&C's, to which you have agreed by using their network. The newer FlexPay plans do split out the device finance agreement from an airtime contract, and may be more suitable for you in the future.

High-end phones, Apple included, do come with a price implication. Cheaper options are available if cost is an issue to you.