cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO CONTACT EE ONLINE?

Sharon610
Explorer

Hi i have an account and I chatted to a support person a couple of weeks ago re my phone etc. He said he would make a note on my file. Now I can’t find a chat option. I don’t want to sing up for another 24 months either. HELP! Please!

16 REPLIES 16
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sharon610,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You can start a live chat at Contact us | Get in touch for help and support | EE.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi. Thanks for your reply. But where is the option to chat with someone like yourself?

James_B

Hi @Sharon610,

You should see a 'start conversation' button at ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile when an agent is available.

Is it something we can help you with in the community?

James

No I don’t think so thank you. Can I set up pay as you go from here in Dubai?

James_B

Hi @Sharon610,

You'll need to be connected to the EE network in the UK to move from pay monthly to pay as you go. If you completed the switch while you're roaming, you may be left without service.

James

But if I don’t I’ll be locked into another 2 year contract right?

James_B

Hi @Sharon610,

No, at the end of your contract you can cancel with 30 days notice at any time.

James

But the person I chatted to before led me to believe that I could move pay as you go while I’m here in Dubai without a problem. It is soooo confusing.

James_B

Hi @Sharon610,

Sorry, that isn't quite right. You can close your pay monthly account and setup the move to pay as you go while you are overseas, but you would be left without service until you returned to the UK.

James