cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can u please explain why a late payment fee is is added to my bill before pa

Martyn1511
Explorer

Hi but you already take the late payment fee when the last bill is paid so what are you talking about?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Martyn1511

Welcome to the community. 

If a payment is late then a late payment fee will be applied to following bill and should a direct debit fail then a charge may also be applied to your account. 

If your direct debits have been taken successfully on your direct debit date and you still have these charges showing I would recommend speaking with our billing team on 150. 

Katie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Martyn1511
Explorer

They are stealing from us all and the late payment fee is always added to the bill that is late but they are doing it every month even before the payment is due.it’s fraud 

Martyn1511
Explorer

No you always put it on the bill that is late so why is it on every bill before it’s due?this is a scam and I will report you 

Martyn1511
Explorer

Ee are just ripping everyone off now and they won’t get away with it anymore 

Martyn1511
Explorer

Shut up 

Martyn1511
Explorer

It’s wrong and taking money by deception 

Martyn1511
Explorer

My last couple of payments have been by direct debit but the late payment fee is still being added to the bill.this is fraud and I’m definitely taking this further because you know exactly what you are doing 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Martyn1511

Welcome to the community. 

If a payment is late then a late payment fee will be applied to following bill and should a direct debit fail then a charge may also be applied to your account. 

If your direct debits have been taken successfully on your direct debit date and you still have these charges showing I would recommend speaking with our billing team on 150. 

Katie