Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!! Being chased by a credit company called Arvato

Kangtastic
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Everyone, 

I cannot believe I have had to come on to this but honestly...it seems that EE is not doing anything about this and I am being threatened to being taken to court.

Has anyone ever been contacted by a company called Arvato?

They have been chasing payment....because I have apparently not paid my bills...but on the app/website and via chat it states I have a clear record. 

Arvato are not adding charges and saying that EE have said that they have not been contacted by the customer...aka...me but I literally have screenshots of the online chat I had with a representative...who actually stated that the credit collection company might be fraudulent but I have checked them out and they seem to be legit.

Please can someone help on how I can get this sorted?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Kangtastic.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G

Welcome to the community, @Kangtastic.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

Hello Christopher,

A gentleman named David helped sort this out.

Thank you for getting back to me though!

Christopher_G

Glad you're sorted, @Kangtastic.

Thanks for letting us know.

Chris

kucbat
Visitor

Hey Fantastic,

That sounds like a real headache... Dealing with credit companies can be a real pain in the you-know-where. I haven't personally tangled with Arvato, but I've had my fair share of credit-related stress.

If EE is giving you the runaround, maybe try reaching out to them again. Sometimes, getting a different rep can make all the difference. Ask for specifics about what's owed and why. Be persistent but keep it cool – nobody wants to help a hothead. You can find all the "tricks" of financial technology here: https://andersenlab.com/industries/financial-services/defi-development-services

Also, consider putting everything in writing – emails, not carrier pigeons. It creates a paper trail, and companies tend to take written complaints more seriously.

If all else fails, maybe check out consumer rights forums or even drop a line to your local consumer protection agency. Sometimes a bit of public attention is like turning on a light in a roach-infested kitchen – things scatter pretty quick.

Hang in there, Kangtastic. This stuff is never fun, but you got this.