cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owing money

billy95v
Investigator
Investigator

I owe £130 to EE, but when I go on the payments page, it states its all paid, but still says that i owe £130. I am aware that im in arrears but am trying to rectify that. I am also being chased by a company called Avartofs so i want to pay this off as soon as possible now i can afford to.

If i can get DM'd by a representative i would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Bill 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@billy95v , if you have something like Skype, you should be able to call them for free:

+448000798586

Hope this is of some use for you.

Live chat is only available as a customer, there is no email to contact them.

If you have the EE App, you may be able to contact customer service via live chat.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @billy95v ,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to speak to customer service, there is no account access here, and we have no idea who you are. Never heard of Avartofs either. 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @billy95v 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please get in touch with our customer care team and they will certainly help you get this looked into. 

Our Contact EE page has ways to contact us 🙂

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Pay online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Avartofs are an outsourced finance company and it's quite possible that your outstanding debt has been sold to them. In which case you no longer owe it to EE. I'd have expected you to receive a letter in the first instance.

Hi Leanne,

I think that @bristolian hit the nail on the head so to speak. In any case when i check the EE portal it says final bill has been paid, next bill will be received in december. Does this mean, even though i am in arrears, EE have continued my contract and expect me to pay? Putting me in even more debt?

I curently cannot call EE as i am not in the country. I havent used my EE phone for well over 1 year but was paying it off, and hadn't realised the direct debit had stopped 5 months ago. As I am out of the country i never recived any letters either and I had no access to my email address.

Is there a way i can contact EE via email or Live chat without having to call to ensure that my contract does not continue? 

Thanks.

Billy 

@billy95v , if you have something like Skype, you should be able to call them for free:

+448000798586

Hope this is of some use for you.

Live chat is only available as a customer, there is no email to contact them.

If you have the EE App, you may be able to contact customer service via live chat.

Thank you! I have now called and got this all sorted out. I didn't know about skype calling so I really appreciate that.

Have a good day!

Billy

@billy95v , thank you for coming back and letting us know and glad I was able to help and you now have it all sorted.