cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing no network issues and refunds

james_saltm10
Investigator
Investigator

I've had ongoing network issue since September and every time I ring EE I'm told it's a known issue in my area and that it's being worked on.

I'm then told I will be refunded for that months bill and the issue will stay on file and I have to keep ringing up every month if I want the following months refund.

I'm yet to see any refund into my account and I'm still paying monthly for the service that doesn't work.

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @james_saltm10 

Welcome to the community.

Were there any deductions on your bills, if you download them to view? If you put your postcode into our coverage checker and hit 'check status' does it say that we're aware of a problem?

Chris

I haven't noticed any reductions to my bills. I've checked direct debits from my account and I'm still paying for the service every month which telephone operators said I would be refunded for.

I've been trying to find where I could get a full statement from but haven't been able to locate it.

The operators have confirmed on every occasion I have run that the area is a known issue.

Thanks,

James

Leanne_T

Hi @james_saltm10 

If you log into your EE account and select Bills and Payments, can you download the bills to check for any refunds? 

Leanne 🙂

yes, there are no refunds I can see

Leanne_T

Thanks for checking @james_saltm10 

In this case, please try calling us again on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.