Need help

Fistasz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I need help, I cancel my contract at 11.06.2023 I was informed the termination fee will be £6,90 plus bill and I do not need send back my eqipment. After that at 11.07.2023 my final bill arrived (no termination fee just monthly payment) andI get envelop for send back equpment (wich I did). I was thinking everything is done but after that I recive bill for £76,93 I call customer service and gentelman didn't know why but system didn't proceed my cancelation request. He said now will be sorted I recived txt message my bill is £0. And after that I check my account on web where £76,93 still hanging I call customer service again I was connected to guy name James (very rude and non professional guy who try shouting on me) he took details give complain number he was sorting this 2 weeks finally I got phone from he where he said I need pay this £76,93 becouse termination fee was £96 😕 (no evidance provided, nothing) and I said allright how I can pay becouse I delete my direct debit and he said I can do this on website but I do not see any option of that on website. My question is can anybody do double review my query? Or can I get bill where will be say how much is for what serivce ? Like 1.Monthly bill £x 2. Terminantion fee £y.. etc? I do not want left any debt with you guys but Im not donkey as well. Thank you for any help ( I can't make phone call and live chat not working)

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Payment online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Screenshot_20230810-211937_Chrome.jpg

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Fistasz

Did you have a My EE account with us before placing your cancellation?

Since your post yesterday have you been able to successfully make a payment?

Katie

Hi, yes I was long time customer. I can't pay from website

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @Fistasz

Do you see the error when trying to make the payment using the Fast Top-up link that has previously been provided?

Katie

Yes

Katie_B

Do you live near a local EE Store @Fistasz?

Katie

Im living abroad

Katie_B

Hi @Fistasz

All ways to pay can be found HERE

If you are unable to make a payment via this route then please call our customer care team on +44 7953 966 250.