cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My March and April bill

elizabethnwanze
Explorer

Hello. What is going on please? I see different bills and issues. I just saw my bill for March and April is going to up to or more than £125. Before my contract reached the 14 day change I wanted to cancel because I was doubly charged by EE and two years ago this same thing happened where I was charged almost £300 and I moved my number to another network. Then an agent told me to not cancel and adjusted my contract to £7.86 monthly. Now I’m yet to see my bill for March that should have been out since the 18th. If you dare take anything more than)8 from my account, I will close my EE account and will never return. And going to report me to trans union to reduce my credit score will not happen again as you did in 2022 because this time around I will report to the financial misconduct authorities. 

2 REPLIES 2
elizabethnwanze
Explorer

Hello. What is going on please? I see different bills and issues. I just saw my bill for March and April is going to up to or more than £125. Before my contract reached the 14 day change I wanted to cancel because I was doubly charged by EE and two years ago this same thing happened where I was charged almost £300 and I moved my number to another network. Then an agent told me to not cancel and adjusted my contract to £7.86 monthly. Now I’m yet to see my bill for March that should have been out since the 18th. If you dare take anything more than)8 from my account, I will close my EE account and will never return. And going to report me to trans union to reduce my credit score will not happen again as you did in 2022 because this time around I will report to the financial misconduct authorities. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @elizabethnwanze 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you text BILL to 150, does the reply show the correct amount for your most recent bill? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.