cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My I Pad - i have paid for it how can i stop my Direct Debits

Wendy94
Visitor

I have paid for my I Pad - how can i stop EE From taking a DD for it every month - i have my sim cards on it as well so do not want to cancel my DD in total!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Wendy94  If your contract for this tablet has reached its minimum term then you need to upgrade to a sim only contract for it.   Or allow it to continue and after 3 months past the minimum term date you’ll receive a 10% discount on that monthly cost.    

You can’t just stop paying the full tariff cost as that cost includes the data and tablet and these are not bill separately so it’s upgrade to just a sim only to reduce that monthly cost.    Best to call customer services to see what they can offer as a sim only upgrade for it. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Wendy94  If your contract for this tablet has reached its minimum term then you need to upgrade to a sim only contract for it.   Or allow it to continue and after 3 months past the minimum term date you’ll receive a 10% discount on that monthly cost.    

You can’t just stop paying the full tariff cost as that cost includes the data and tablet and these are not bill separately so it’s upgrade to just a sim only to reduce that monthly cost.    Best to call customer services to see what they can offer as a sim only upgrade for it.