cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Charge

Senstrovski
Visitor

my bill date is 2nd every month and I got charged on 10th and 18th this month. why is this happen 😞

also I switched to esim bc im afraid if i have some problems on my physical sim card, i told the staff i will go abroad and live in asia for at least 1 year, they recommended me a monthly plan and said i can use the data in the plan directly in other countries but i actually cant. and still have to pay for roaming data. is there any other way to solve this? at least i want to keep my number, but dont want to pay extra money for those data i cant use. 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Senstrovski 

EE has a billing cycle and a billing date. Your billing cycle starts and payment is normally taken 10 days after subject to weekends/bank holidays. 

As for working abroad. You can check your roaming add-ons and costs but your roaming will be limited after a certain period of time on pay monthly contracts subject to terms and conditions.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You cannot use any of your plan outside the EU.

Outside the  EU, you cannot use your usual UK allowances there but will need to pay the charges or buy roaming add-ons as set out in E.G.  https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/roaming/roaming-costs/countries/japan.

Remember to text ROAMING to 150 before you leave UK to ensure the roaming ability is enabled on your account.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)