cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed payment report incorrect

Angebabes69
Explorer

I have a missed payment for June for EE noted on my credit report from EE, which is incorrect and my bill was paid on 4/6/23 and shows on my EE account as paid also. How do I get this removed from my credit report as it has caused me to lose 94 points. My credit report was fantastic prior and this will be on my credit report for 6 years. How do I go about this, I couldn’t find any help online and the credit agency tell me to contact EE. I would rather have enquiry and responses in writing and not via telephone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Angebabes69 

This is the type of query that you may need to speak to our Mobile Care team about over the phone, at least initially.

Chris

Thanks, will see how simple that is lol. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's also some further credit-related contact details on https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archived-Posts/How-does-EE-use-my-credit-file-information/td-p/750867

Incidentally, the term "credit score" is a popular misconception - you have a credit file which is maintained by the leading CRA's, but each individual lender will have their own scoring system which is strictly internal.

A couple of popular credithelp websites sell you a "score", but this is more of a marketing term than anything legal.