cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid term peice rises

Lee999fire
Visitor

Can anyone tell if the mid term price rises are attached to the complete bill or just the usage ?? 

I have 3 phones on contract with EE  as the costs of the handsets should be fixed at point of sale then surely they can't increase the costs of the handsets over the period of tge contract just the (plan and usage) but I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere ?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lee999fire  If these are not flex plan tariff then unfortunately it’s the whole bill as you are billed for both under one bill.   
If these are flex plan tariffs then it’s just the air time part of the tariff.   You'll know if you have a flex plan tariff as you are billed separately for the device/s.    Also you can look at your EE account under billing and it’ll show you have two separate bills one for the tariff and one for the device/s

it’ll  look something like this 

IMG_2055.jpeg

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lee999fire wrote:

the costs of the handsets should be fixed at point of sale

Should? Assumption! Were they? Only if you've bought a flex-pay contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)