Last bill

Nelsonsousa85
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I cancelled my EE contract like a month ago, and the last bill should had been taken on 1st of April, but it hasn't been taken yet, and i wondering why? 

Because I don't want to pay any extra, so please can you tell me why and help.me with the issue?

And as my phone is already blocked,  I can't even call the customer service. 

Many thanks. 

xxxxxx xxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Nelsonsousa85  You shouldn’t be billed for anything as you pay pro rata.  You’ll only get a bill if you had any out of allowance charges in the last month.  

Hi Chris.

Thanks for your fast reply.

Well, I left UK and before I called EE to cancel contract,  which has a few months left to end, so they told me I should pay the remaining of the contract,  so now I dont understand why they told me that.

I did pay around £8 something a few days ago, probably the extra charges. 

I just don't want to pay anymore, from now on.

So please,  can you just double check that.

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards 

Nelson 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nelsonsousa85

We have no account access here on the community so we are unable to check your account has been closed and no further charges are pending. 

Have you tried logging in to your My EE account?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie.

Yes I can log in to my account but can't see anything,  it shows there is a error and can't go any further,  so I don't know what or who I can call, as I can't call anymore 150.

Maybe if you can give me a number that I can call and talk to them?

Thanks 

Nelson

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nelsonsousa85

That could indicate your account has been fully closed. 

Our customer care team can be contacted from abroad on +44 7953966250. 

Katie 🙂