Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info to 85075

Kevinh12000
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

I sent the info to 85075 text to check how much was outstanding on my contract. 

I’ve received a text back telling me the amount and that I will receive a final bill? 

I don’t want to leave EE! Was just curious what was left on the contract. 

will the text I sent end my contract? 

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

What was the exact wording of the text you received, out of interest? Remove any personal details, but I'm interested in what the reference to a final bill said.

If you were to request your PAC, and give it to a new provider, then any termination charges are added to your final bill - I suspect that's what was being referred to.

Kevinh12000
Investigator
Investigator

7E9C713C-4C99-42FF-979B-7E860BB8565F.jpeg

Hi 

thanks for the reply. I’ve attached a screenshot. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

You should receive a phone call from our customer service team confirming that you're looking to leave, @Kevinh12000.

It may be worth giving us a quick call on 150 to explain that you don't want to, then they'll cancel the request.

Chris

This has now happened to me. I sent info to 85075 as I wished to find out how long was left on my contract onky tk receive the same response telling my my final bill for cancelling a contract.

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

That's right, @bjtask ! Text INFO to 85075 is not for finding out how long left on contract but for finding out how much money it would cost to cancel contract.

Look in your online MyEE under My Plan > Plan Details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I just want to find out l am not leaving  yet.