Anitaf
Visitor

My phone got robbed 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Anitaf   To terminate the contract you need to call customer services and give notice to terminate,  you’ll be required to pay off that contract to the minimum term date and you’ll get a 4% discount on the remaining tariff cost.       

You also need to call customer services to report the device lost.    You can request a replacement SIM card that you can put in to any device you might already have.  Obviously you can not terminate the contract if you do this.  You are legally obligated to pay that contract. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Anitaf   To terminate the contract you need to call customer services and give notice to terminate,  you’ll be required to pay off that contract to the minimum term date and you’ll get a 4% discount on the remaining tariff cost.       

You also need to call customer services to report the device lost.    You can request a replacement SIM card that you can put in to any device you might already have.  Obviously you can not terminate the contract if you do this.  You are legally obligated to pay that contract. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Anitaf

I am sorry to hear your phone has been stolen. 

@Chris_B has provided you with the perfect advice. 

If you have any further questions please be sure to let us know. 

Katie