cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't believe you have exploited a senstive issue for £ gain

Pagoda13
Visitor

I have been a loyal customer with 121, T-Mobile and EE for 28 years. Always paid my bill on time and never defaulted on a payment. I have a simo plan which I renewed a few years ago and I gifted to my mum. The plan is in my name so I am defacto the owner.  the bill is paid every month. My mother died 2 weeks ago and I rang EE and asked if they could change the telephone number as I intended to keep the line but I knew if I called on that number it would trigger some relatives.  It was an emotional call and the reps I thought at the time handled **bleep** well  My plan gave me inclusive EU minutes (pre 2021) which I want to utilise as I travel  to France every month to visit an elderly relative.  EE changed the number was changed and we left it there. I have checked the EE app this evening and not only has the price plan increased per month by £3  since last week but they have taken away my  inclusive EU minutes and Data. This was not discussed with me. you do not have informed consent  and I feel disappointed and disgsuted by your actions.  I feel that EE have acted duplicitously in doing this and I am shocked and appalled that EE could take a sensitive issue such as this and exploited it for  financial gain    I don't make a habit of posting things like this but I am so shocked at the behaviour and the CS lines are closed that I have to register my disappointment and discontent.  I need to get this off my chest. I hope someone will call me tomorrow to rectify this.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pagoda13 

Welcome to the community.

I'm so sorry for your loss, this must be an incredibly difficult time for you. Did our Mobile Care team explain that the price plan was changing, or why it was changing? Changing the phone number shouldn't change the price plan at all.

Have you managed to speak to someone on our Mobile Care team this morning about it?
Chris