Hi

Dorutsu
Investigator
Investigator

Hello.
I have a problem with my contract that has been closed since October, I received a message in September if I still want to continue with the contract, I was called in September and I closed my contract. in November I paid 30 lire more than the normal contract, now in December I feel like paying again,
but if I don't use your services anymore, why do I have to pay anymore, my contract has been closed

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Dorutsu 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue. You need to give 30 days notice to cancel which sounds like it hasn't happend. 

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I'm not in the UK. I tried to call and it's not possible. please someone check! or contact me privately

Hi @Dorutsu 

There is no account access on these forums. You will need to contact EE. 

You can call EE free on Skype via WiFi and the number in my signature.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Dorutsu
Investigator
Investigator

ok , i called i talk with a lady , that lady had a very nasty attitude, I explained to her what I wanted and that I didn't want to pay another month for the card for nothing, last month I paid all for nothing, I no longer had access to my ee account from the application, that is, it was blank, I told her that I want to keep my number and to have the money from last month returned to me, miss
-he hung up the phone number without answering my questions

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am very sorry to hear this has happened when you called @Dorutsu 

Did the agent advise the contract was cancelled when you requested this? 

Leanne.