Flex pay

LizLawrenson
Explorer

I have upgraded my phone and I am getting it tomorrow. It's on flex pay. Firstly what does this mean compared to a normal direct debit? I know that  my  payments are coming out in two separate charges (one for the phone,   and one for the sim card) but Is that the only difference? I also realise I don't need a sim card as I planned to put my current one in the new phone to transfer it across but do I have to register this new sim card now and use that? Or could I use my current sim card?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LizLawrenson : You pay for your device over 3 years while you have 2 year min. term contract for your airtime plan.

You may continue using your old SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)