Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill

Tamzin3
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I cancelled my phone bill and was said it would be £79 and this was around a week ago, i haven’t been charged the final amount however my phone number has been transferred over to my new mobile provider and when i sign into EE my phone is gone and all my data? so i’m just confused as to what’s going on? 

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Tamzin3 

Your bill will be the same date you are normally billed. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tamzin3  you migrated your number away so obviously nothing will show.  You’re not a EE customer any more.   You’ll be billed accordingly when the bill is processed.  

Hi, i’m normally billed on the 23rd and wasn’t 🙂

When did your new mobile provider transfer your no. over?

Is the 23rd when your bill is normally posted online or when you pay it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi, 

my number transferred on the 13th december and my bill normally comes out by direct debit on the 23rd of the month 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tamzin3 

Thanks for coming here. 

Did you cancel the direct debit when you transferred to the other network? 

Leanne 🙂