Complaint

Deggy3
Investigator
Investigator

Evening all,

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get £40 refunded.

Long story short, EE have collected £480 for a PlayStation 5. This should have been £440.

No one seems to be able to grasp the fact that nine payments of £40 were collected between February and October this year, then a one-off collection of £120 was made in November (this should have been £80).

I've raised this complaint several times now, the last being on Saturday 25th November (Ref: ID21795855). I received a text message same day saying the complaint has been closed but no word on the outcome.

I've logged into my account several times since, checking for a revised bill but nothing so far.

Do I sit it out and wait for a few days, see if anything happens or raise another complaint?

Kind regards,

Neil

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Deggy3 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Deggy3,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Any refunds would be automatically credited to your following bill.

If the error was billed in November, I would expect you to see the refund on your December bill.

James

Just checked my latest bill...guess what? Still no refund.

The merry-go-round starts again...

Katie_B

Hi @Deggy3

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Please get in touch with our customer care team on 150 who can look into this further. 

Katie

Deggy3
Investigator
Investigator

This is really starting to annoy me now. I have been on the phone for 35 minutes now and still no closer to having this resolved. The person I am speaking to is insisting I have received a refund in relation to the PS5 but I know I haven't.

Leanne_T

Hi @Deggy3 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Did the team advise if the refund had been applied to the last bill or was this sent to your bank? 

Leanne.