cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee is a rip off

Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

Ee told me that I need a sim deal rather than a goodie pack i said no as if anything happens with a goodie pack there's no debts if I have cash issue's but with a sim deal I'd wnd up in debt i can not pay i was told no no you can stop paying when ever you like that will just end the contract, you will get no debt , total lie 

Then with a goodie pack any data you don't use stays on ya phone you get it added to ya next pack , but with a sim deal any data you don't use is stolen from you they keep it , which is wrong you've paid for the data so there for its yours and should be added to your next month's top up , no they keep it and you lose out on data which you have paid for is yours but they basically take it and sell it back to you it's a total and utter rip off , which is one of the many ways ee is ripping us off it's totally ridiculous and technically its theft if I was to steal people's data i would end up in the courts and that's the same for all their rip offs and scams , 

Wow why do you treat you customers like that????? 

Who agrees 👍 🤔 👀 😅 🤣 😏 👍  wow **bleep** 😳 

7 REPLIES 7
Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

I've just written a massive statement about being ripped off with are data like on a goodie pack any data not used goes on ya next goodie pack , but on a sim deal you data that's not used is taken away and resold to us , this is a total rip-off guys who agrees it's theft , I wrote about this and half my statement is missing so you can't see what I said 

Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

They are taking money from us and they lie to us through their teeth wow its ridiculous 

Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

Pauldeakin
Investigator
Investigator

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pauldeakin 

Data Rollover is a benefit of pay as you go packs, like you said. It isn't a benefit of pay monthly SIM only plans. Did you stay with your pay as you go pack or did you change to Pay Monthly SIM only?
Chris

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pauldeakin   On contract you get an allowance how you use or don’t use that allowance is up to you.   The allowance when unused isn’t stolen at all it resets as per the contract that you agreed too.  

If you’re fine with PAYG that’s great for you but other people might just prefer a contact to have access to 5G.  More than just 25Meg download speeds ( new customers since 1st march ). the ability to use their contract allowances in more locations than just the EU.    Purchasing a new device that’s not available on PAYG.  ( there are other ways ).       The ability to gift data to other contract customers on the same account as yours.    

No one is with you as people choose what they want and what suits them and their needs.