cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Device

Barrington-Wood
Explorer

Hi,

Thanks James B for reply regarding above device, our bill is regularly around the £250 a month mark, when the contract was renewed 22 months ago the idea was to reduce the amount paid. Nothing really has changed, still paying similar amounts and then to be charged for 2 x ESS Devices is tantamount to theft!  As they say at least **bleep** Turpin wore a mask! Wouldn’t be so bad if I could see what I was paying for…where is this actual device?? As a loyal customer for over 20 years, I’d expect better. Obviously quite mistaken. As a lorry driver, it is not always easy to get in to store as I’m away all week, and trying to hold a conversation with CS is ridiculous as I always end up loosing the signal and then have to redial and wait in a queue again. Just feel very let down by a not so good service. Time to move on in 2 months.

3 REPLIES 3
Barrington-Wood
Explorer

Hi, I’ve just noticed similar system on my bill, never really checked my bills before, money comes in, money goes out, but this ESS Device is an absolute liberty. I am actually paying on my bill for 2 separate devices. Like yourself and others, I’ve been with EE even when it was T Mobile…almost as long as I’ve had a mobile phone. Will not be renewing the contract in 2 months time. Hope you managed to resolve this. 👍👍

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Barrington-Wood,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you're being a billed for a product you're not aware of, please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can look into it for you.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Barrington-Wood 

The best thing to do in this situation is to pop back into the store where you took the contract out in. I know you've said that this could be difficult for you, so it could be worth making a complaint on the website and our complaints team will contact you.

Chris