cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE price comparison websites.

Dave290
Investigator
Investigator

Why are EE not on price comparison websites? I refuse to pay £80 to £100 per month on EE. Previously I was able to pay an upfront free and have a lower cost per month. EE does not let you do this on thier website. I will be leaving EE. 

All topics

0 REPLIES 

Dave290

Reply...

Related Content

Ee to Ee through third party

in SIM cards & Porting 27-10-2021

Powered by Khoros

Footer navigation

OUR COMPANY

About Us

Business

Partnerships

EE Gender Pay Gap

Newsroom

Responsibility

USEFUL LINKS

EE Community

Insurance & Protection

Trade In

Staying safe online

Careers

EE Affiliate Programme

LEGAL

Terms and conditions

Privacy

Cookie settings

Codes of practice

Accessibility

Modern Slavery Statement

Here for you

HOW TO FIND EE

Coverage Checker

Store finder

Delivery

EE on Twitter EE on Facebook EE on YouTube EE on LinkedIn

EE Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of consumer credit.

© 2023 EE LIMITED

4 REPLIES 4
Dave290
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie

Can you please reply to the question asked in this thread.

You haven't followed the context of this thread.  This is in reference to EE removing their co-operation from price comparison sites.

It's very inconvenient to not be able to see offers side by side (especially as EE don't allow you to view deals by total contract cost, presumably deliberately).

This is a stupid decision and it inconveniences your customers (annoying enough for me that you've lost me as a customer).

Dave290
Investigator
Investigator

Why are EE not on price comparison websites? I refuse to pay £80 to £100 per month on EE. Previously I was able to pay an upfront free and have a lower cost per month. EE does not let you do this on thier website. I will be leaving EE. 

@Dave290  Yes you can pay an upfront fee is on the website 

quick example 

6307B2D5-9FB6-4449-98E0-D5ABC8AFAB17.jpeg

EE don’t have to sell via 3rd parties/comparison websites,   Why should they ?  

Why should EE customers pay more compared to other Networks who charge much less by going through Comparison Websites to find the best deal... EE is the most expensive Network out of all the Major Networks. They are taking advantage over the fact EE does have good network coverage but it does not mean they rip their customers off!!!  Many people are now leaving EE over this and rightly so!!!