cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you pay for the days you dont use the service?

Debbieg7
Explorer

Hi, I just wanted to see where EE stands with this. So say you miss your Bill pay day and your services are restricted , no calls, text or data till its paid . Do you still pay for those days you cant use the service? So there's a week your restricted you don't use the service do you still charge for that week? 

The reason I asked is my friend is on a different network and they don't charge her for days she can't use the service if she's restricted. 

I know different companies will have different rules and conditions but I just wonder what EEs were on this? 

Thanks 😊 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Debbieg7 

Yes, you still pay for those days that you're restricted.

Chris

Nick_39
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes but if your friend is having affordability problems, perhaps customer services could help in some way such as changing direct debit or due date or changing plans, not to say all of those are viable options but they will be able to help in some way.

There is a £10 late payment charge added if the services are restricted and this itself makes the bill even more higher!

Another thing I would suggest is maybe your friend could join Airtime Rewards as the money earned on that site can be used towards your mobile phone bill or Pay as you go credit and has certainly saved me when I’ve had a hard month!

hope this helps!