cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit refund

Sassypants1
Visitor

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me, I got credit from EE put onto my account a couple months ago but I am no longer with them and was wondering if I actually get that money in my hand now that I am not longer with them? It’s still on my account and they’re charging it even when I’m not with them anymore. I presumed once I was swapped over, the account would close and the money would come to myself.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sassypants1  You’ll have to call customer service about this. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry, how can they be charging a credit?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

How do you know the Credit is still on your Account, normally on the EE Billing System the User cannot see any Credit that's been applied to the Account but it will show up on the Monthly Bill that is normally being Charged, or you can work it out from the Bill Amount minus what's been charged or taken.