cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit.

Allan41
Investigator
Investigator

Its saying I've reached my credit limit and my line is suspended. It won't let me phone 150 to discuss this. Have made an extra payment to get me in credit but still saying my limit is reached. Thing is, I've hardly used the phone/text and I'm well in my data limit. 

What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6
Allan41
Investigator
Investigator

Not really.

XboxGamer1987
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hello @Allan41 

As this is a Customer Forum we have no access to any accounts.  You can all EE using Skype free on the number below.  They should tell you what's happening. 

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

Allan41
Investigator
Investigator

Would be great but I can't phone out, even to EE .

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Allan41 

I am sorry to hear this. 

To get in touch with our mobile guides you would need to call us from any other phone, or you can use Skype as @XboxGamer1987 has suggested to get this looked into. 

Leanne.

@Allan41  It can take up to 24 hours before you get a working signal again once a payment has been made.  

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The normal method of suspension in these circumstances is an outgoing call restriction, whereby outgoing activity is restricted to CS contact only.

If your service has been completely suspended, thus removing network access, I would suspect there's more to this.