cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract increase

Ddevaney
Visitor

Im absolutely fuming about the contract increase of £10.23,  is absolutely ridiculous i know others are furious about it to, my question is,

is there anyway possible to get ee to lower the cost, as that extra £10 they're going to be taking monthly instead of going on a phone could've gone towards dinners for alot of people

I understand increases have to happen sometimes, a couple pounds more would've been fine probably would've gone un noticed but £10.23 is sickening and fair enough if they were a small struggling company but EE are worth millions if not maybe Billions of £'s 

EE you better atleast give us better/extra perks or better yet decrease the extra money so its actually reasonable 

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ddevaney,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Many providers will change their prices at any time during customers’ contracts with them. We have been upfront about our price changes when customers agreed to their contract, and we are using CPI as a measure for these increases. 

CPI+3.9% reflects the level of investment we need to make within our business to continue our major investments in networks and service, while also protecting vulnerable customers suffering from financial hardship or digital exclusion.

James