cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Ending 15 June. Do I need to do anything?

funky2
Explorer

Hi

My two contracts end 15 June and I am moving away from EE. Just want to check if I need to do anything other than cancel my payment to EE.

Do I need to notify EE and if so can I do this by email or chat?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@funky2 , contracts do not just end, just the minimum term, so if you want to end your contract with EE and are moving to another network, you need to get a PAC code to give to your new network if you want to keep your number, or STAC if you do not want to keep your number.

You would need to leave your account open, as you will get a final bill once you have left EE.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@funky2 , contracts do not just end, just the minimum term, so if you want to end your contract with EE and are moving to another network, you need to get a PAC code to give to your new network if you want to keep your number, or STAC if you do not want to keep your number.

You would need to leave your account open, as you will get a final bill once you have left EE.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @funky2 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Just to add to the great advice from @Schockwave please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help if you wish to cancel the contracts 🙂

Leanne.