cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact coming to a end

BobH22
Visitor

Hi all, 

I have got myself in a situation that my phone contract (phone and sim deal) is going to come to an end but my issue is I am in Angola working but I am UK based. As I am in Angola calling 150 isn’t working was wondering what happens once your contract has “ended” do you get cut of or will I just be charged for another month then I will be able to get something sorted once I am home? 

thanks very much 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your contract isn't coming to an end, you're just passing the minimum term date. Your service and billing will continue on a rolling basis until & unless you explicitly make a change - be it changing to SIM-only, upgrading, or giving cancellation notice.

If you want to contact EE CS from abroad, you can do so on +44 7953 966150 which will be charged at standard roaming rates.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your contract isn't coming to an end, you're just passing the minimum term date. Your service and billing will continue on a rolling basis until & unless you explicitly make a change - be it changing to SIM-only, upgrading, or giving cancellation notice.

If you want to contact EE CS from abroad, you can do so on +44 7953 966150 which will be charged at standard roaming rates.

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@BobH22 , if you have something like Skype, you may be able to ring customer service for free:

+448000798586

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.