cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection team ee

Murphy231
Investigator
Investigator

I need to get in touch with ee collection team but o live chat. Please can any agent respond on here 

12 REPLIES 12
Murphy231
Investigator
Investigator

Why I cannot access live chat? 

UkzVortex
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It no long thing they will say it is but not 

A E King

So it doesn't exitst anymore? 

UkzVortex
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No, it doesn't but they will say it does when it doesn't 

A E King
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Murphy231  This isn’t customer services it’s a public forum.  If you need to speak with customer services about cancellation you need to call. 

What's happened wi

th live chat 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Murphy231 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Chat can be accessed in the help section of the EE app if you're using a pay monthly personal plan and are registered as the account owner (bill payer), this will show a 'Message Us' option. 

If this is not showing for you, please give us a call and the team can help with your query. 

Leanne. 

UkzVortex
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You don't listen to Leanne live chart as gone for everyone and 150 doesn't help because they don't listen too

A E King

If you are on contract "Message Us"  can be found in the Help section of the MyEE app.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)