Did you mean: 

Payment is now due on your EE account

Lockie85
Visitor

Hey,

I've had an e-mail from:

superfast5gand4gdigita6739450905@truereligionoutlet.org.uk 

Which says  I owe money. Here's the text:

It appears that we haven't received the £68.07 payment to settle your last bill by the specified pay-by date. Unfortunately, we were unable to process the payment using your default payment method. As a result, there is an outstanding balance of £68.07

You still need to pay your outstanding balance today to avoid any interruption to your EE services.

Please take a moment to review your payment details and double-check that there is money in your associated account, just Go to My EE now > 

Image of it:

Lockie85_0-1702395415182.png

The link for "Go to My EE now >" goes to:

<link removed for safety reasons>

Can someone from EE confirm if this is EE or if it is spam?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's obviously a scam. Do you think EE is a true religion outlet? The scammer must be a dope!

There are many of these going the rounds. EE would never send you a msg asking you to click on a link in order to update your a/c.

Report it to EE by forwarding the email to phishing@EE.co.uk .

That email domain was only created yesterday in Germany.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)