cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Rb9696
Explorer

Hey, I hope you are well. So I have spoken to a few people on the phone about my contract, it ended in October 2022. You have been charging me money ever since it was supposed to end, I rang up and tried cancelling it on the 13th Feb this year and you said it takes 30 days and I have to pay you money I owed you, which I have done. One lady said I would be charged until the 16th March which is today and it wouldn't be the full amount of my monthly bill - I've logged in today to try and pay the bill and you're charging me £113 pounds?!  I won't be making any further payments and view the the matter as closed. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rb9696,

Depending where your cancellation date fell within in your billing cycle, you may receive an automatic refund on your final bill.

If you get in touch with our Customer Care Team, they'll be happy to check for you.

James

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Rb9696 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Once you request a cancellation it takes 30 days to fully cancel your line, at this point you would get a final bill.

Can you see in My EE why it is this much?

Jon

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You might view the matter as closed but that doesn't mean EE will. If you still owe them money or even if they owe you in settlement of your final bill you should not cancel your DD if you have 1.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Well I certainly don't owe you 113 pounds.. the lady on the phone said my
last bill will be half my normal monthly payment. Which should be 30 odd
pounds, go and listen to the recorded conversations because I am not paying
this it's ridiculous.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rb9696,

Depending where your cancellation date fell within in your billing cycle, you may receive an automatic refund on your final bill.

If you get in touch with our Customer Care Team, they'll be happy to check for you.

James