Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Apple Watch as out of contract

Coocoa
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I called yesterday to cancel my Apple Watch contract with EE as I am not using it. Do I need to expect a confirmation message?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Coocoa 

You might receive a text to your cancelled line number. Do you have this number linked to your EE app? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Coocoa
Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I do! I haven't received any text to confirm my cancellation. 

@Coocoa  Check your emails and also check your spam folder. 

Coocoa
Investigator
Investigator

I don't have any email either. I will call again. 

Thanks

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Your call yesterday would have been to give 30 days notice of cancellation. It doesn't happen on the spot. You should get a final bill, which may very well be a refund, soon after that time.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Coocoa
Investigator
Investigator

I am not expecting the cancellation to happen on the spot, but a confirmation message saying that my contract will finish in 30 days... would be nice.