Bill

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi there I would like to know why my phone bill has went up to £80+ this is ridiculous I started at paying £54 am sure it was a month and it went up to £64 in a year and I was ok paying it but in the space of a month going up to £80+ is a joke worst case scenario I will cancel my contract and I will be expecting lost of my money back because that’s a joke. Claiming that I have went out of my contract when it’s unlimited hours data and minute and I haven’t went out the country or anything. I want this sorted now! 

26 REPLIES 26

I never agreed to having to pay twice for things on my AppStore.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Megankelvin 

Please give us a call as @James_B as advised and our customer care team will be happy to look into this for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Am not going to call as i have really bad anxiety with calling or I would have I’ll just pay the payment since my time as been wasted but if it happens again I’ll be messaging again.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Megankelvin 

I am sorry we have no account access on the community. 

You can chat to the team, if you select the message us option on the get in touch page. 

Leanne.

zrazvan41
Explorer

Hi

I what do make payment 

@zrazvan41 : Try using Fast Pay online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)