Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment query for 2 lines after breakup

FormattedGnu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi.

I separated from my partner a while ago and am after some advice for what needs to happen with her mobile account .

currently both lines are visible to me as the main account holder in the app and I get billed for both .

How do we go about getting her set up with the app and her phone line billing switched over to her ? She is fine to pay for her line but we don’t know how to get the accounts separated
is this possible or does it stay under my name until the end of the contract ?

Thank you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to call CS with both of you available on the line to effect a change of ownership. She will need to pass a credit check. She will then be paying for her own contract. If you can't do it together CS will give the current owner a password for her to quote when she calls.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to call CS with both of you available on the line to effect a change of ownership. She will need to pass a credit check. She will then be paying for her own contract. If you can't do it together CS will give the current owner a password for her to quote when she calls.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)