cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT mobile move to EE cost and contract

grahawk
Explorer

I've discovered my elderly neighbours have had their mobiles moved from BT to EE. The problem I have have with this is that the costs have risen from £15 per month for the two mobiles to £27 per month. This seems ridiculously expensive for their use (not much data) and even EE have cheaper options. The clarity on the move is really bad ( no instructions concerning the Sims for instance which I have sorted out). I think there are much better deals for them but it's not clear if the change instigates a new contract with EE or if it's a rolling monthly thing or if there is a cooling off period.

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @grahawk ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you get them to ring customer service and then with you there, you speak to customer service and they can take a look, and see what they can offer, but they would need to give permission for you to speak on their behalf and would also need to be there.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
grahawk
Explorer

Yes I can do that - I've already talked to tech support about the sims and what to do. It's just frustrating that the info from EE is so lacking. Of course BT are to blame for not working out something more sensible to start with.