cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance of contract

Radical-autist
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’ve had no confirmation 72 hours later about my contract but I got an email this afternoon saying that thank you for my choice to pay with direct debit and the details for that. Does that mean it’s been accepted and awaiting dispatch? Or is it a standard thing in the waiting process thank you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Radical-autist

This phone is showing as in stock. I'd recommend giving us a call for an update on your order. 

Katie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
FIZZYLP
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello @Radical-autist 

the contract shouldn’t take longer then 60 minutes to arrive, you’ll need to contact the NEW ED Guides to resend the contract, sometimes unknown errors occur from the automated communication system.

If the contract isn’t what you’ve agreed you can cancel with no Held To Term Charges within 14 days of the go live date (activation date).

Hope this helps!  If you like my reply and want to say thanks for the helpful answer then please click on the Kudos on left hand side  also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 

But I got an email straight away telling me what the terms of the contract are it was a pre acceptance contract. But I havent heard anything about whether I’ll actually get the phone  

Katie_B

Hi @Radical-autist

This sounds like your order has been received and is being processed. 

What phone did you order?

Please also provide the colour and memory size. 

Katie

The iPhone 13 128gb in pink 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Radical-autist

This phone is showing as in stock. I'd recommend giving us a call for an update on your order. 

Katie

Thank you so much for the help! I’ve called up and they said they don’t know why it wasn’t updated but the phone will be delivered in about an hour by the courier. Thank you again 

Katie_B

That's great to hear @Radical-autist

I hope you love your new phone 🙂

Katie