Get ready, folks: Christmas is coming to EE!

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

bird_presents_980.jpg

Yes, it may still be October, but we can already smell the mince pies and hear the carols. That’s right, Christmas is on the way. And at EE it’s just around the corner.

On Friday 3rd November we’ll be unveiling a whole bunch of amazing Christmas deals, so you can give some of the latest tech as a great gift – or keep as a treat for yourself.

That’s all I can tell you at the moment, you’ll have to wait until Friday to find out exactly what’s under our Christmas tree. But trust me, you’re not going to want to miss some of our deals this year.

From bumper bundles at great prices, to money off some of our most popular devices, we’re here to help you navigate Christmas like a pro and give some of the best techy gifts around.

What’s on your Christmas list?

It may be a while off still, but it’s never too early to start thinking about what to ask Father Christmas for this year. So, what’s on your list?

Whether it’s a phone, a tablet or something completely random, tap comment to let us know below – and help give me some gift inspiration in the process!

9 Comments