Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Poor speed

We are old school ‘fibre’ to phone line broadband which is slow anyway. Open reach guy comes out and plugs his reader into the master socket get 26mbps when I plug the re router in max of 16 bit often much less What’s going on with EE router???

Aoc5150 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 0808 numbers

Are calls to 0808 numbers from a landline with Anytime calls add on, still free please ?

greyjaybee by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! usb Mass Storage Device - Smart Router - NAS fail

2tb SSD usb flash storage successfully mounted and 'connected' to router, exFAT formatted.SMB1 active, drive and contents not visible on network.No specific sharing options available on router home screen, not many options at all tbh.Mapping network ...

Help

Hi, my name is Jhulismara, I'm an EE customer and I'm having problems with my internet, I've already received two messages on different dates talking about reactivating my internet, but it doesn't work when I try to use it. I've called, I've tested w...

VOIP keeping my landline number.

Landline number will disappear soon.Will EE be offering  VOIP for their customer's existing landline numbers?I have seen the BT YouTube video for setting up a WiFi VOIP phone, it didn't show how the  landline number is  associated, it concentrated on...

JohnP56 by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! End of broadband contract

My current plan is 2-year contract. It is formally expiring soon, early October. How can I check the exact date? Not sure I can see this date in my account profile. Thank you.

1699226 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful