cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your ee account has been created successfully sorry this service is not availabl

marco806
Contributor
Contributor

Im a BT full fibre customer...been looking at EE deals to "upgrade"..

All is good, shows the deals, but when i go to my ee account , i have a mobile account and

the system recognises said account, i then get the message in the title:-

"your ee account has been created successfully sorry this service is not available"

Is this going to be fixed?. 

If i did move i really would prefer it to be done seamlessly online, as ive read so many horror stories from folk being hit with early cancellation fees from BT when the "upgrade" from BT to EE is done over the phone.

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What are you actually doing when you get that msg? If you only have a mobile contract with EE you won't be able to get EE BB from there. You need to order it 1st from the page you see the EE BB deals, which is doing it online.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Do you understand my post? On the BT website it's integrated so that you upgrade to EE via BT..sigh...

Can an EE employee please reply as progress seems to have been made online, but still it's not working as it should.

JimM11
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@marco806 There is no one able to help via this forum, and very few EE customer support, if you are doing all of this via a BT web interface with upgrade path then it is surely a BT issue, you need to call BT CS to get it sorted.

Possibly not, seeing as you are querying my response. I was referring to the EE website. This is not the place to discuss the BT website.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
marco806
Contributor
Contributor

My last comment on this shambles....The issue is with EE, it is their webisite where the issue arises....it is their phone number you are asked to contact to manually upgrade, it is on their website that the error arises.

its laughable that one company, can create such a mess and take no responsibility because they just dont care, as the bulk of their customer base are old folk who dont know they are been charged industry high prices for the same product.

....in any case ive decided at end of contract, city fibre at significantly less cost  for what will be the same product is the way to go.