cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi control not working

KateB6
Explorer

My Wi-Fi control is not working.It was the main reason I got this package. I can’t turn off my child’s Wi-Fi

3 REPLIES 3
KateB6
Explorer

I have had my new broadband for over a week now but the Wi-Fi control on my app isn’t working. Just comes up with a message saying it’s not my fault it’s yours? When will this be resolved as this feature was the main reason I went with it

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

People signed up to EE broadband in November and we still don’t have this fixed so I would not hold my breath. They did offer me to end my contract penalty free so if you want It I would ask them because other then that it’s a waiting game.

Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KateB6,

Thank you for taking the time to post up on the Community.

I am so sorry that this isn't working for you. We need to look into this for you and get our Technical Management Centre (TMC) to help you. You could ring in and have one of our advisors get this team to contact you. Or, I can send you a private message here where you can reply back to my team through. It will take us a few working days before my team can pick up your reply and then transfer to TMC which is why I mentioned calling in.

I'll send you a private message now.

Thank you
Daniel-S