cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website not recognising email

HJZenny
Explorer

Hi,

I am needing to upgrade my broadband as my contract finishes soon. I am trying to see what deals are available on the website, but when I go through the "RENEW YOUR HOME BROADBAND PLAN" process it does not recognise my email as being correct, even though I can use that exact same email to log into my account. I have no idea what to do, as I cannot bypass the page without the "correct" email to see the offers, even though the one I am putting in IS correct! I know I can ring to get this done, but I would prefer to be able to see what potential options there were before I necessarily call in.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HJZenny 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you try and log in and view the offers available on this page EE Broadband upgrades | Upgrade your broadband | EE, do you get the same message? 

Leanne.

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@HJZenny   I have found calling the broadband care team to be the best way to get the best deal.

Like just about every service these days a bit of research before hand always helps, but also noting cheapest is not always best.

Hi Leanne.

That is what I was doing: it just refuses to recognise my email as being correct in the boxes, saying "One of these wasn't correct. Please try again" which is a problem when it needs to be correct to get past that part of the process, even though I know for a fact that is the correct email (I get all of my emails from EE on there!). I just want to look at what is available online first so I have some idea of what's on offer before I get into a phone call where I need to make an immediate decision.

Thanks