cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to connect my broadband to my ee account

ReptileSteph
Visitor

I bought broadband through ee, everything though is done by BT. I’m trying to connect my broadband to my account as I’d like to now purchase a phone contract and I know I’m an existing customer. However I cannot find my billing account number. On my bills I have an “account number” and a “billing reference”. But neither of them are excepted on the forms. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't need to register your BB a/c in order to buy an EE phone contract.

If you don't already have a mobile phone or SIM contract with EE, logout of (or don't login to) your MyEE before going to the EE Shop to buy an EE mobile phone or SIM contract. It expects you to already have an EE mobile phone or SIM contract (but not a BB contract).

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)